Playing pool has been a popular pastime for years, whether you play as a hobby and leisure or you play professionally or on a “league.” Playing billiards can be fun and entertaining, maybe this is why the popularity of owning a billiards table at home has grown over the years. However, besides being fun and entertaining, did you know playing pool has health benefits too?
Stay Healthy…Play Pool:
- Improve muscle tone in the back, hips and legs
- Burn up to 40 calories in a single game (this is really good considering it’s a very low-impact workout, this also makes it perfect for those who can’t do strenuous exercise.
- While toning muscles playing pool also helps to stretch muscles as well as improving your balance.
- Helps to improve flexibility
- Helps to slow the aging process in men
- Helps to improve brain functions such as concentration, focus, and other cognitive skills
- Improves hand-eye coordination
Why Have A Pool Table In The House:
- Health benefits – think about it would you rather go to the gym for a workout or your basement game room? Having a pool table in the house can greatly improve your health so why not have it around anytime you want it without having to leave the house.
- Entertainment – pool tables offer lots of entertainment and fun for people of all ages. How fun would a family game night be around the pool table with pizza and ginger ales?
- Décor – that’s right, it might not be the traditional type but how fabulous would a game room be with a pool table accenting the center of it?
As if these reasons weren’t enough to convince you to purchase a pool table, how about the pure joy of the game and having an opportunity to have a friendly game of pool with your friends and family whenever you want, without ever having to leave your home? Billiards is a game that individuals of all ages can enjoy, whether you are a 3 years old or 70 years old billiards is fun for everyone.